Making a triple century in Test cricket is a big achievement in itself. In such a situation, let’s know about the top 7 batsmen who have scored the fastest triple century in Test cricket.
- Chris Gayle smashed the third century in 737 balls, blasting Sri Lankan bowling against Sri Lanka. He scored 333 runs in this match, facing 737 balls with the help of 34 fours and 9 sixes.
- New Zealand’s batsman against India on 18 February 2014. Brandon McCullum made 302 runs with the help of 32 fours 4 sixes facing 559 balls.
- On 19 July 2012, South Africa batsman Hashim Amla scored 311 runs in 529 balls against England.
- Australia’s finest batsman Matthew Hayden scored 380 runs in 437 balls in Test cricket with a strike rate of 86.95 and he hit 38 fours and 11 sixes.
- On 3 January 2012, Michael Clarke scored 329 runs in 468 balls against India.
- Virender Sehwag, the former explosive batsman of Team India, holds the record for the fastest triple century in Tests, in the name of Virender Sehwag, who scored 319 runs in 304 balls at the strike rate of 104.93 at Chennai ground in 2008.